The COST Nanonet travel
grants for students / young
researchers and the Society for Histochemistry student awards
All participants have been
notified via email.
The support for students and young scientists to attend the
Symposium is an integral part and a respected tradition of this event.
The benefits will be distributed primarily based on the scientific
quality of contributions, while also taking into account the balanced
General requirements for
- Age: under 35 years at the date of submission
- Submission of an electronic application consisting of:
- Short curriculum vitae
- Letter of recommendation signed by the PhD supervisor or
a head of unit/department
for application for COST Nanonet travel grants for students / young
researchers and for the Society for Histochemistry student awards was
extended to 25
We offer young scientists following grants:
- COST Nanonet travel grants for students / young
- Reimbursement of travel costs up to 480 EUR
- Accommodation - in total 180 EUR as a flat rate (max 3
- Travel - up to 300 EUR - submission of a copy of a
flight/train ticket receipt is requested.
- Details about reimbursement procedure will be sent by
the COST office to the selected candidates.
- Only candidates from COST Nanonet member states are
- Eligible countries: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic,
Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Israel, Italy,
Netherlands, Poland, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Turkey,
- Society for Histochemistry student awards
- Student award of 300 EUR
- A flat rate of 300 EUR to cover costs related to the
participation in the Symposium
- The best poster - 100 EUR (will be awarded at the end of
All applicants will be notified about the results on 6 May
2013 via email.